Saturday, March 7, 2015

SacAnime Winter 2015 (Part 2)

I'm in the process of transferring all my cool Tumblr posts to this blog now, so some of the posts might be a little old/late...
So if you haven't my first part of my first SacAnime journey, please go read it~ (Well, you don't really have to, it's weird. The second part is better, but there's less photos.)
Anyway, on Saturday, we decided to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to get ready~ (I ended up accidentally waking up at 3:00 and couldn't go back to sleep because I'm a good morning person
image) And as a tip, don't leave your Styrofoam wig head(s) next to the window because you will think it's an actually person and get scared at night/early morning.

Thanks to my friends not being morning people and taking forever on their makeup, we ended up talking almost 3 hours to get out of the hotel. That day, we were going as our group Borderlands cosplay with my friend PotatoVampire as Maya, Jess as Gaige, their mom as Mad Moxxi, and me as Tiny Tina again.
image


image
We didn't work this hard to not take some cute selfies.
image
A nice picture with us all together~
Our second day revolved around everything Borderlands.

We spent an hour waiting in line to get autographs and meet Adam May (character designer of the Borderlands characters), Damian Clark (voice of Handsome Jack), Brina Palencia (voice of all the Moxxis), and Ashly Burch (voice of Tiny Tina)~ It didn't that long because we were constantly asked for pictures (I felt like all my sempais noticed me image) and we hung out like some cool people we met. It was awesome meeting the crew and Ashly and I got to sing a duet about the stalker chasing the bandit around a scatus plant. It was amazing. image

Afterward, we visited the Borderlands Q&A panel and it was so fun and hilarious. We asked a few questions and got some great answers. Such as CL4P-TR4P probably won second place in Gaige's Science fair and Moxxi is probably Angel's mom. And Damian Clark is a great human being.
There wasn't much we were interested in doing after the panel, so we decided to eat and head to the Sanrio store nearby. (Then my mom called and said that someone was calling from my contact info in my wallet and my wallet must have dropped when leaving the mall. So I ended up having to sneak back in past closing times to get it and everyone was freaking out because of danger and stuff. But it's all good in the end.)
Then we headed back to the fields of the bakers in another 4 hour drive and it was great.
So basically my trip to SacAnime was amazing and really fun and it was very cool to see the otaku life beyond my little hometown and I really wish to go again next time! image  And sorry that I didn't have a lot of pictures! We were split up most of the time and my friends didn't send me any pictures yet.... So maybe if any of you guys have some random pics of us, send them to me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment