Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SacAnime Winter 2015 (Part 1)


I'm in the process of transferring all my cool Tumblr posts to this blog now, so some of the posts might be a little old/late...
Soooooo, I recently went to Sac Anime Winter 2015 back January 2-4 with my friend's family and I had a ton of fun!
On the first day Friday, we drove +4 hours to Sacramento, which involved spilling Starbucks on eachother, eating too much Brownie Brittle, and screaming Les Misérables songs at the top of our lungs. It was great. image

image
After making it to our hotel room and unpacking, we went to the convention center. My pals didn't want to dress as our Borderlands group cosplay on the first day, so my friend PotatoVampire went as Faith from Mirror's Edge, my other friend Jess went as Anna from Frozen, and I went as Tiny Tina from Borderlands. (The super attractive and random photo is a great photo btw)
We got to attend Yaya Han's Q&A panel, asked some questions, and later got to buy her prints and meet her! (She's my cosplay idol and I love her soooo much! <3)



image
We also got to shop around and buy a ton of awesome items. I probably blew $75 in the dealers' room, but nothing like the +$150 my friends spent haha. I got some shirts from Glitch Gaming, cute prints from The Geek Emporium, and plushies~
image
While we were shopping, we got interviewed for the KCRA news~  None of the squad wanted to talk, so I was the speaker and we really did appear on the news~ It was really cool.
That's basically all we did; we got there pretty late.
But it was my friend's birthday so we decided to celebrate it at a Korean BBQ place called SacTako. They had some good All-You-Can-Eat food and I won a free soda. image
image
A picture with me and the wonderful birthday girl.
Then we went back to the hotel room and chilled. Sadly, we didn't throw a party because we were tired.
And that's all we did the first day.
image Please also read part 2~

No comments:

Post a Comment