Saturday, February 14, 2015

About Me, Hannah C.

This blog was created recently back in February 2015, after I realized that my Tumblr blog needs some space to thrive happily. The name ‘Sepiidaaa’ is based off the order classification for cuttlefish/squids/octopi. And I want my blog to be as cool and hypnotic as them.

 I am a Chinese/Cambodian teenager named Hannah C who lives in California. :)

Birthday: May 12
Height: 5’ 5½”
Zodiac: Taurus
Myer-Briggs: ENFP
Four Temperaments: Sanguine
Enneagram: Type Three
Alignment: Neutral Good
Likes: playing french horn, crocheting, phở, durian
Music choice: I mostly listen to house music and 2NE1 to be honest
Favorite Video Games: Borderlands series, Bioshock Infinite, Okami, Castle Crashers, Transistor, Dota 2
Favorite Animes/Mangas: Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Monster, Saint Young Men, Polar Bear’s Cafe
Cosplays Done So Far: Taiwan (Hetalia), Ling Yao (Full Metal Alchemist), Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan), Tiny Tina (Borderlands)

No comments:

Post a Comment